Cost and deadline for camp registration
This camp is for youths aged 15 to 20.
The registration deadline is Sunday, June 28th, 2015. If you or your parents have a Full Membership, you will get 30% off the price of WAY Camp fee. 50% of the registration fee is required with submission of your registration form.
Space is limited. Reserve your camping spots today for WAY Camp 2015.
Cheques should be made out to:
ChristianGovernance: PO Box 7, Russell, ON, K4R 1C7
WAY Camp Registration Form (includes a medical release form).
Refund Policy: All cancellations must be made 7 days prior to camp. Up to 7 days before – 50% refund. No refunds less than 7 days before camp.
Please bring a completed copy of the above registration and medical release form when registering online.
We look forward to seeing you at WAY Camp 2015.
May God be preparing you now for this special week in your life.
What To Bring for WAY Camp
- A Bible – This is a Biblical worldview camp which uses the Bible as our reference point both during the lectures and during devotions. Please make sure your name is in it.
- Air mattress, sleeping bag, or blankets and a pillow.
- Towels – Please have your name on these.
- A Swimsuit and cover up are necessary for swimming.
- Flashlights are necessary for getting around in the dark.
- Modest Clothing is a MUST. Shorts should be long enough to reach mid-thigh. Please, no spaghetti straps, bare mid-rifts, tank tops, spandex or biker shorts.
- Jackets/Warm clothing for cool nights during the summer. A rain jacket is a welcome thing if it rains.
- Extra Shoes – in case they get wet or dirty.
- Storage for Dirty Clothes – like a garbage bag.
- Positive Attitude is extremely important.
A Biblical worldview teaches you to apply doctrine (what you believe and why) to every sphere of life. This includes the application of what the Bible says about modesty, self discipline and orderly living.
We believe that self-discipline allows us to function in whatever situation we find ourselves, while a lack of self-discipline allows us to function in the manner we chose for ourselves.
Our Dress Code flows out of these basic tenets of faith. Therefore,
- Dress must be modest.
- Shorts must reach mid-thigh.
- No mid-rifts (belly should not show at any time), no tank tops,
- No spaghetti straps or rolling sleeves to resemble spaghetti straps.